The Board of Management manages the school on behalf of the patron and is accountable to the patron and the Minister. The Board must uphold the characteristic spirit (ethos) of the school and is accountable to the patron for so doing. The principal is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school, including providing guidance and direction to the teachers and other staff of the school and is accountable to the Board for that management. The Board has eight members
- Two direct nominees of the Patron.
- Two parents elected from parents of children who are enrolled and have commenced attendance at the school (one being a mother, the other a father, elected by the general body of parents of children who are enrolled and have commenced attendance at the school).
- The Principal teacher (or Acting Principal teacher) of the school.
- One other serving teacher on the staff of the school, elected by vote of the teaching staff which includes the Principal teacher.
- Two extra members proposed by those nominees